Transport biosolids from dewatering facilities to land application sites. Operate dump truck with pup trailer and/or end dump truck in compliance with standard operating procedures (SOPs), Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements and safety precautions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Operate dump truck with pup trailer and/or end dump truck to transport treated sludge to land application sites.
- ELOG-Daily Vehicle Inspection Reports (DVIRs).
- Minimum of 1 year of driving experience required, two years preferred, including 6 months - 1 year of experience driving a dump truck with pup trailer or end dump truck.
- Must have valid Texas Class A commercial driver’s license (CDL) and have a good driving record.
- Must meet all DOT requirements and pass pre-employment background check and drug test.
- Must be able to start work in early morning hours. Start times are anywhere from 4am to 6am.
Work schedule is usually Monday through Friday; Saturdays are worked as needed to meet operational demands.
GREAT BENEFITS!! 3 Weeks personal time off after 1 year of service. Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short/Long Term Disability Plans offered after 30 days of service. Company contributes over 50% of medical, dental & vision weekly premiums! 401k offered after 1 year of service.
Pay is based on experience. GREAT BENEFITS! Vacation time, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k. Salary based on experience.