Deliver and pick-up loads of outgoing finished goods and raw materials. These deliveries and pick ups may be either local or long hauls (NJ).
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver outgoing loads of finished product insuring accuracy of loads with the attached bill of ladings.
- Pick up loads of finished goods or raw materials as scheduled by the traffic manager.
- Have the ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
- Comply with all DOT (Department of Transportation) regulations (ex. Hours of service, DOT physicals etc.)
- Perform daily pre-trip inspections prior to leaving the premises to insure vehicle safety.
- Report any problems with tractor/trailer/tanker to traffic manager immediately.
- Maintain accurate and up to date driver logs and trip sheets. These sheets should be handed into the traffic manager on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.
- Turn in signed bill of ladings for deliveries and pick ups of finished goods and raw materials on a daily basis.
- Check bill of ladings for accuracy in quantities for all deliveries and pick ups of raw materials and finished goods that you are making. Note any damages or discrepancies on the bill of lading. Have paperwork signed by receiver if making a delivery. This signed paperwork must be turned into the office on a daily basis.
- Frequent climbing of stairs is required along with lifting (At least 50 Lbs) and moving of various materials required.
- Responsible for food safety and quality.
- Follows all program guidelines for Halal and Kosher certifications.
- Candidates should have a valid CDL-A license with a tanker endorsement. Must also have a HAZMAT endorsement.
- Candidates must undergo a DOT physical as per DOT regulations, must release a MVR (Motor Vehicle Report) to the company for review and release other various information as per DOT regulations.
Benefit Package available
Weekly Salary eliminates the need to track mileage for pay.
Send Resume or come in to complete an application.
depends on experience