CDL A Owner Operators - Good Paying Midwest Dry Van Freight- Good Home Time
Circle Transportation, a division of Circle Logistics, is expanding our fleet and looking for CDL A Owner Operators with knowledge and experience in the spot bid market as well as freight hauling in general. We are a 100% Owner Operator company which means no more competing with Company Truck Drivers or Lease to Purchase operators for freight.
- OH, MI, IN, IL, WI
- Avg $2.37 mile, AFTER we take our percentage
- Avg 35,000 lbs
- Avg 300-mile runs
- Weekend home time
- Live load at origins, D&H at receivers
- Back hauls provided, some same customer freight
Qualifications and Information:
- Trailers and cargo and liability provided as part of our percentage, with no extra charge to contractor.
- Non-forced dispatch. Base plates, insurances, fuel card with discounts, Prepass, Best Pass and IFTA filing can all be provided through settlement deductions or you can use your own.
- Truck must be 14 years or newer, all trucks must be E-log compliant, no exceptions.
- Driver must have at least 2 years of recent OTR experience.