NEW PAY PACKAGE!
K&B's driver program focuses on the person who truly enjoys driving throughout the Midwest from the Rocky Mountains to Ohio. Sure, we have runs to the Pacific Northwest and also some Eastern runs, but only for those who really want them. With our effective minimum mileage guarantee program, you'll just know the paycheck will be there every week. We know you're coming here for the miles and the money. We don't make bones about it, the more money we both make, the more fun it is. Instead of switching jobs every month, watching for that elusive "job of a lifetime," come to K&B and make it a reality with folks who know how to truck seriously and have FUN doing it!
- Start at 50 cents per mile for loaded and empty dispatch miles.
- Increase at six months to 51 cpm!
- $500 orientation pay
- Per Diem allowance. 4 cents per mile of your base pay tax free.
- We guarantee you 2,500 miles per week. If the miles aren’t available K&B Transportation pays you the difference. Make minimum of $1250.00 per week!
- Lumper paid on loads of box meat.
- Paid weekly. All loads delivered by Monday at Noon paid that Friday. Choice of receiving your payroll include – Direct deposit, Comdata card with ATM capabilities or mailed to your home.
- 100% conventional fleet tractors. Equipment that comes with built-in company CB's, Jake Brakes, Air Ride suspensions and satellites. All 2012 or newer Freightliner Cascadias.
- Plenty of year round customer freight, with no seasonal lags - we keep you busy!
- Permanent assigned dispatcher to keep you moving and getting the miles/revenue.
- TripPak Express for you to forward your settlement papers quickly.
- Friendly staffing in all departments to meet you and your family’s needs.
- Opportunity to transfer between divisions and fleets.
- Safety awards program to recognize safe driving.
- Referral bonus program
- Available health, life, and dental insurance for you and your family at competitive rates.
- Available passenger insurance at competitive rates, for our year round adult passenger programs.
- Paid vacation of one week at the end of 1 years' continuous service.
Call (844) 325-1084 for more information!