This position is responsible for the operation of tools and equipment in a variety of customer work sites for the purpose of providing industrial and/or environmental cleaning.
- Arrive at branch or jobsite on time, in uniform, properly groomed, mentally alert and physically able to work.
- Experience driving and operating a Dump Truck preferred.
- Strictly adhere to MPW Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Cleans equipment prior to return at every shift change.
- Demonstrate initiative in execution of assigned tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Ability to carry/lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to maintain alertness and acuity that is not typically impaired by any medication, diet, or physical condition.
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat, sit and maneuver in confined spaces.
- High School Diploma with specialization in industrial or vocational trades preferred.
- Some High School Education acceptable.
- Valid Drivers License with CDL - Class B, and be within current limits for MPW Driver Points.
- Specific exposure to an equipment or maintenance environment.
- Experience performing manual labor in an outside setting.
- 2-3 years of “hands on” experience with tools or heavy equipment.