Why Work Here?
“Friendly, people-focused work environment, spend more time at home!”
ATTENTION TRUCK DRIVERS!!!
- Have a long history of being on the road?
- Do you love a friendly, people-focused work environment?
- Looking for a job long-term with a company you can be proud to call your "work home"?
- Do you prefer local drives instead of cross-country drives?
- Want to spend less time on the road and more time home with friends and family?
- Do you like a physical/manual job?
- Do you like working outdoors in every kind of weather?
If you said "YES" to any of these questions, this is a great opportunity for you! Driving for this role is primarily local, and you ARE HOME EVERY NIGHT!!!
St. Louis Composting, Inc. is looking for a CDL Class B drivers for its sister company, Eco-Constructors (ECO) in Pacific, MO.
ECO-Constructors is the green choice in storm water and the premier provider of erosion control, specialty seeding, and is a storm water compliance expert. We install sustainable, low-impact erosion control products that transition to post-construction solutions smoothly.
- Lifting and moving products both by hand and with assistance, with hand lifting/moving of products up to 50 lbs in outdoor environments with varying states of weather; this is a physical, hands-on, laborer/driver position.
- All drivers are DOT regulated therefore drivers are required to following all state and federal laws, observing all regulations established by the company and DOT.
- Transport mulch, compost and related products in a safe and environmentally sound manner.
- Follow dispatch invoice for materials, directions to job, and any special instructions, following them in detail.
- Monitoring traffic and product quality to ensure timely arrival and customer satisfaction.
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections of assigned vehicle immediately reporting any concerns or problems.