Imperial Parking or “Impark” is one of North America’s largest parking operators with over 9,000 employees. Our goal is to continue to develop and expand both our Company along with the lives our customers and employees.
Here at Impark, our success is defined by our corporate culture and the associated values inside our corporate culture. These unique values are exemplified in our day to day business and in lives of our employees. Here at Impark we strive to…
Create Positive Energy… Inspire, Teamwork & Believe in others as we work together towards accomplishing a best in class experience for our clients, customers and for each other.
Be a Trailblazer… Be Bold, Open-minded & Entrepreneurial towards new ideas and challenges that we face in our day to day business operations.
Be Admirable… Respectfulness, Straightforwardness & Accountability to our clients, customers and to each other.
At Impark, successful people are those individuals who believe, as we do, in these cultural values that people make the difference when it comes to customer service, innovation and unique parking experiences. Join us here at Impark to help us extend our unique brand of parking experiences to customers, clients and you!!!
Impark is currently looking for full-time CDL Shuttle Drivers to work at our Staten Island, NY location.
- Ensure positive experience for all Impark partners and clients
- Ensure work area is maintained to Impark’s standards
- Parking and retrieving customers' vehicles in a timely manner
- Use Impark parking systems to conduct customer transactions
- Calculate money owed by clients based on their length of parking time
- Work effectively as a team with your Manager and Co-Workers
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- 1+ years experience in a customer service related industry (Parking, Hospitality, etc.)
- High level of professionalism and be an expert in all areas of customer service
- Must have a valid commercial driver's license and the ability to drive automatic and/or manual shift vehicles
- Excellent communication, both written and oral, and interpersonal skills
- Superior organizational and time management skill
- Proven ability to plan and organize workloads by establishing priorities and respecting deadlines, as well as the flexibility to accommodate unexpected situations.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment and to adapt to changing priority schedules.
$17.00/hour based on experience plus competitive benefits package
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Impark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Jobs are scraped from the URL http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/ rss feed