We are looking for candidates who have a CDL Class A or a CDL Class B with a Tanker Endorsement to fill our vacancy. As a CDL Driver you will be required to be part of the labor force loading/unloading, lifting/carrying, and setting up/hooking up our various equipment. You must have a CDL Class A or CDL Class B license to apply.
Summary Of Job Responsibilities:
- Follow DOT rules and regulations and keeping accurate log books and paperwork.
- Maintain a safe driving record and follow all safety rules and regulations.
- Inspect equipment, prior to route, on a routine basis.
- Utilize pumps, hoses and other equipment as needed.
- Ability to drive on access roads and to remote locations.
- Ability to work as a team member with co-workers and other departments
- Create a positive example in attitude, morale, appearance and work ethics.
- CDL Class A or CDL Class B
- Clean MVR
- DOT medical certification or ability to obtain upon hire.
- Must meet or exceed the medical standards set by the U.S. Department of transportation
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Tanker and/ or other endorsement a MUST
Qualified candidates please complete our online application.
PRO EM is a drug and alcohol-free workplace
Equal Opportunity Employer