| Job Description |
WE HAVE AN IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR A PART TIME CLASS A TRUCK DRIVER TO WORK ON WEEKENDS ONLY.
This is a long term part-time position available working for our customer in Fife.
- 2 years of verifiable experience is required.
- Position requires operation of Class A, B, or non-cdl trucks making local pickups and deliveries of airfreight.
- Driver will load and unload mail and small parcels - manually, with a handtruck, or a pallet jack.
- Shifts generally start at 10:30am on Saturday and/or Sunday.
- Pay is $20/hr
Drivers must meet all of the following requirements:
- Class A CDL and current DOT medical certification.
- 2 years verifiable previous experience required, and must have been in a freight delivery position no longer than 6 months ago.
- Must have an excellent driving record with no moving violations or at-fault accidents in the last 12 months.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
- 23+ years old.
Staffmark offers benefits and a tenure bonus program that pays a percentage of wages earned, with a minimum of $1000, once the required hours are met!
Please call Chip Albright at 425-204-7903, send resumes via email or fax to 253-833-9968, or follow the link below to our online application and enter "Chip Albright" as your recruiter.
APPLY NOW!: https://www.mystaffmark.com/landingTrans.asp
With over 400 offices nationwide, Staffmark has been a leader in the industry for decades, and is a Diamond Club Best Of Staffing award winner for 5 consecutive years of top ratings.
Drivers know they can look to Staffmark for opportunities to work for some of the nation's top transportation employers. Give us a call, we always have the time to talk to our employees and applicants!
Check out our introduction video to learn more about working with Staffmark Drivers:
Class A CDL and current DOT medical certification.
2 years verifiable previous experience required, and must have been in a freight delivery position no longer than 6 months ago.
Must have an excellent driving record with no moving violations or at-fault accidents in the last 12 months.
Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
23+ years old.
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.