· Must have a valid and current Massachusetts Class A or B Driver’s License and abide by all Federal and State requirements which apply to CDL licensed operators.
· Must have a valid and current DOT Health Card.
· Responsible for the vehicle they operate. They must check out and check in the vehicle to make sure it is operating correctly and are responsible for the merchandise they are checked out with.
· Responsible for the merchandise they are checked out with and responsible to deliver the merchandise to the accounts that are assigned to them for the day.
· Responsible for picking up of empty cases of merchandise.
· Picking orders from stock onto pallets or kegs.
· Handling product which requires repetitive moving or lifting cases of beer weighing between 20-40 lbs., as well as moving full draft barrels weighing approximately 175 lbs.
· Must become a member of Teamsters Local #59 after 30 days of hire.
· Checking to ensure that the truck is secured, chocked and straightened when it returns to the plant.
· Must possess an O.S.H.A. required forklift operators license.
· Must keep an accurate Time Log for the day including the location of any breaks taken.
· Must report to the Shipping Dept. immediately any invoices that cannot be delivered for any reason.
· Reporting of any unsafe conditions or deliveries demanded by retailers that are not made by competitors to the Shipping Dept. immediately.
· Other related delivery duties.
OT after 8 hours. NEW HIGHER RATE