We are looking for a CDL Driver to deliver building materials to job sites and safely operate an array of equipment.
Do you consider yourself a hardworking safe CDL Driver? Are you looking for great benefits and a company that thrives on safety? If you don't mind lifting, driving, sweating, carrying, hauling, and basically working your tail off a Negwer Delivery Associate is the job for you!
Delivery Associates are responsible for the safe and efficient delivery of building materials to job sites and, as the 'face' of our company, are expected to conduct themselves with the highest level of professionalism.
- Performs pre-delivery and post-delivery vehicle inspections; reports daily
- Safely delivers building materials to job sites
- Assists with upkeep on Company equipment as needed
- Provides log sheets of daily activity and any Company or Department of Transportation (DOT) required paperwork
- Safely operates trucks, booms, and forklifts while training others as needed
- Conducts inventory checklists
- Manually delivers building materials or uses Company equipment
- Flexible/non-traditional schedule may be required, and regular travel
- Performs other necessary functions as assigned
- 1-3 years related experience in construction preferred
- Completion of the written exam for the CDL with air brake endorsement
- Ability to sit, stand, lift, and carry 150 lbs easily and safely
- A positive attitude and the ability to maintain professional, long-term co-worker, customer, vendor, and business relationships
- Service-oriented and a dedication to win customers 'for life'
- Strong professional verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work effectively across all levels of management
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks, simultaneous projects, and conflicting deadlines
- An innovative approach to resolving problems and delivering results
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment