Drive for BLUELINX!!!
About the position:
- Competitive Pay
- Monday-Friday Work Week
- Home Nightly
- Electronic Logs
WHY BLUELINX? We Offer…
- Full Benefits: Health, dental, vision, prescription, and life insurance.
- Strong Safety Culture!
- Safe & Reliable Equipment!
- Paid Time Off after introductory period with company
- Responsible for delivery of freight and pick-up, as needed
- Ensure safe and timely loading and unloading products; secures loads; and ensures accurate deliveries
- Responsible for updating on-board computer, as required
- Maintains electronic logbook and complete trip reports
- Manage Proof of Delivery Paperwork from customers
- Provides outstanding customer service and processes and communicates customer issues
- Provides quality/ damage inspection of product at loading and unloading stages
- Maintain daily safety checklist and perform all required inspections
- Performs cleaning requirements for tractor and performs minor maintenance of equipment as required
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s license
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Preferably 12 months of recent tractor trailer experience
- Safe Driving Record: Including no DUIs in last 7 years; no more than one preventable accident or one violation of motor vehicle laws within the year preceding application
- Physical ability to secure loads
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to read customer orders, safety regulations, and on-board computer
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, BlueLinx, is a leading distributor of building products in North America. Employing over 1,500 people, BlueLinx offers thousands of products from suppliers all over the world to service over 10,000 customers nationwide, including dealers, industrial manufacturers, manufactured housing producers and home improvement retailers. The Company operates its distribution business through a vast network of distribution centers located throughout the U.S. BlueLinx is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol BXC.