Over-the-Road CDL A Drivers- Salt Lake City, Utah
Rocky Mountain Air Solutions
Here is what we want…what everyone else wants…professional, safe and responsible drivers.
Here is why you should consider us. Our drivers are more intellectually stimulated on the job. We attract and are attracted to smart drivers. Because we train you to the delivery of cryogenic liquids you deal with science, mechanics and customers directly. You are also personally acquainted with the branch personnel, your home location AND your family. Coworkers know who you are and what you provide for the company. When we say you are part of a team you actually will get to know your team: the owners, customer service, plant personnel and the cryogenic technicians. We pay as competitively as the road warrior guys but our demands are different. You will drive but you will also NOT stay in the truck. You will be out and about during delivery and your expertise is rare outside of this industry. You will proudly tell your kids you are the reason that the hospitals have oxygen. You can tell your friends you are a critical component in beer brewing. You can tell your mom you work hard, are respected and well paid and you can tell your spouse you will be home for dinner more often. If these job attributes are important to you then make yourself important to us.
We are not for everyone and it takes us a while to find the right people. We assess and then, if we like what we see, we interview to see if we can see in you what we need to grow our future. You will be able to take a hard look at us as well. We will disclose whatever you need to know to evaluate us. We are careful not to bring in the run of the mill driver. You know who we are talking about, right? We don’t even glance at average. We demand high performance and safe practices because we work for you as you work for the customer. We mean to be the best in our industry. We mean it. We do not coddle. We hold each other accountable. We do what we say and say what we do. We reward your work with competitive pay, a financially secure company, a safe vehicle, and good benefits. We dedicate ourselves to excellence in all we do. Do we sound like you? If so, send us a resume. If not, apply with our competition.
- High School Diploma (please note GEDs will not be accepted)
- Class A CDL Hazmat and Tanker endorsements preferred
- 2 years of verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- Mountain driving experience
- MVR and PSP will be evaluated for accidents and moving violations
- Availability for nights, weekends and holidays.
- Availability for overnight work assignments up to 3 days
- Availability for up to 70-hour workweek with a typical 55 to 63 hour week
- Will be required to take a pre-employment assessment
- Must pass DOT physical (including drug/alcohol test and road test)
- Drive newer model tractor-trailer equipment, mostly Kenworth T-800
- Paid vacation based on company vacation policy
- 7-8 paid holidays per year
- Hotel stays reimbursed and meal per day
- Medical, dental/vision benefits
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid sick leave based on company sick leave policy
- Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/paid time off
- Vehicle Allowance