- Must have a valid CDL for pulling equipment to job sites.
- Base location is Pharr, TX, but work sites can be all over Texas.
- no experience needed in the telecom industry, on the job training available.
- Read maps, and follow written and verbal geographic directions.
- Obey traffic laws, and follow established traffic and transportation procedures.
- Set up the job location with the proper signs and cones, and ensure all crew members wear Hard Hats and Safety Vests. Proper Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
Maintain equipment per service requirements and safety guidelines
- Assists with construction clean-up as necessary
- Ability to work in various environment settings. Such as moderate to loud noise levels, and extreme heat conditions.
- Prepared to sit, stand, stop, crouch, reach and lift for long periods of time,able to lift up to 75 lbs. unassisted
- Capable to use full-range of motion in fingers, hand, arm, legs and wrists to operate necessary tools, equipment, Andany other duties and responsibilities as assigned
This is a full time employment opportunity. Broadband Telecom Services is an equal opportunity employer.