Work for the best landscaping company that cares about their employees. Western States Reclamation, Inc. (WSRI) is a 35-year-old, experienced environmental contracting corporation involved in both traditional landscape projects and land restoration projects.
WSRI is seeking experienced CDL Driver/Equipment Operators to work on our commercial landscape and restoration projects. Applicant must be able to operate a variety of equipment that will range from Hydro-Mulchers, Farm Tractors with Seeding Implements, Small and Large Earth Moving Equipment, Skid-Steers, and Mini-Excavators. This is an exceptional opportunity offering excellent compensation and benefits package for the right candidate.
- 3-5 years of experience operating equipment (forklifts do not count).
- Class A CDL Required.
- Farm and Ranch experience preferred.
- Excellent safety record.
- Ability to communicate in English and Spanish is a plus.
- Must pass a drug screen.
What we Offer:
- Health Insurance:
- 85% company paid medical insurance
- 100% company paid dental and vision
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- 4 sick days
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (up to 4% company match)
*Western States Reclamation, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.