Drive for BLUELINX!!!
About the position:
- Competitive Pay
- Monday-Friday Work Week
- Home Nightly
- No Tarping
- Electronic Logs
WHY BLUELINX? We Offer…
- Full Benefits: Health, dental, vision, prescription, life insurance & 401K Match
- Strong Safety Culture!
- Safe & Reliable Equipment!
- Paid Time Offafter introductory period with company
- Responsible for delivery of freight and pick-up, as needed
- Ensure safe and timely loading and unloading products; secures and tarps loads; and ensures accurate deliveries
- Responsible for updating on-board computer, as required
- Maintains electronic logbook and complete trip reports
- Manage Proof of Delivery Paperwork from customers
- Conducts pre and post trip of tractor trailer road worthiness
- Provides outstanding customer service and processes and communicates customer issues
- Provides quality/ damage inspection of product at loading and unloading stages
- Maintain daily safety checklist and perform all required inspections
- Performs cleaning requirements for tractor and performs minor maintenance of equipment as required
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s license
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Preferably 12 months of recent tractor trailer experience
- Safe Driving Record: Including no DUIs in last 7 years; no more than one preventable accident or one violation of motor vehicle laws within the year preceding application
- Physical ability to secure loads, No Tarping!
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to read customer orders, safety regulations, and on-board computer
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
About BlueLinx Holdings Inc.BlueLinx (NYSE: BXC) is a leading wholesale distributor of building and industrial products in the United States with over 50,000 branded and private-label SKUs, and a broad distribution footprint servicing 40 states. BlueLinx has a differentiated distribution platform, value-driven business model and extensive cache of products across the building products industry. Headquartered in Marietta, Georgia, BlueLinx has over 2,200 associates and distributes its comprehensive range of structural and specialty products to approximately 15,000 national, regional, and local dealers, as well as specialty distributors, national home centers, industrial, and manufactured housing customers.