At Ridout, we are approaching a half-century of quality service to the residents of Arkansas and Missouri. We�ve been fortunate to stay in business for decades by providing the best prices and an extensive inventory with materials made to last. With the ongoing growth and success at Ridout, we have merged resources and knowledge with US LBM Holdings to better serve our customers and our employees. We are seeking a CDL Driver to join our team at our Benton, AR location.
Things you should know about working at Ridout:
- We are all about teamwork! All positions are hands on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other. We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere, this is not a suit and tie environment.
- We work hard. We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
How you will spend your days as a CDL Driver:
- Daily inspections of Tractor and trailers
- Inspect and secure load
- Deliver materials in a safe and timely manner
- Upon arrival at destination unstrap load and verify material delivered
- Assist in loading of store transfers
- On return to yard submit paperwork and prepare for next run
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days of employment
- Monday - Friday schedule
- 401(k) with company match
- Closed holidays
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- We�ll support your educational and career goals with our continuous education programs
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
- Must have current class A driver�s license with current medical card
- Acceptable DMV report
- Lumber experience a plus
- Able to lift up to 60lbs
- Experience with flatbed trailers
If you are a motivated individual looking to join a great team, we hope to hear from you soon!