Now offering a $2,000 Sign-On Bonus for Eligible Positions! Contact us today to learn more.
Now Building � Future Leaders!
Lampert Lumber, a Division of USLBM Is Seeking a (Class A or B) CDL Driver for Our Rockford, Minnesota Location.
Lampert Lumber is seeking skilled individuals for our (Class A or B) CDL Driver position. We�re a people first company that�s passionate about continuous improvement. Are you looking to join a company that promotes from within? If you enjoy working hard in a fast-paced environment, then apply now to join Lampert Lumber, a multi-location lumberyard company that has been in business since 1887.
What you should know about working at Lampert Lumber:
- We�re all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the communities where we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
- We�re built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition they came to work.
How you will spend your day as a (Class A or B) CDL Driver:
- Maintains a current Class A or B Commercial Driver�s License (Required)
- Operate forklifts, millwork vans and flatbed with moffetts.
- Organizes and secures load (Some Touch Freight)
- Assists forklift operators when loading
- Delivers and unloads materials to customers� satisfaction
- Completes daily equipment pre-inspection
- Checks orders for accuracy
We want you to build your career with us! Can you check all of these boxes?
Class A or B CDL Driver Requirements:
- Experience. 1 year CDL Experience with flat beds and/or tractor trailers (Required)
- Guidelines. Follows guidelines established by the Department of Transportation.
- Education. High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Physical. Ability to bend, twist, squat and reach. Ability to work in a variety of weather conditions.
- Heavy Lifting. Ability to lift up to 100lbs throughout the work shift.
- Teamwork. Ability to work as a team and help motivate others.
- Excellence. Must have an excellent attendance history with a work ethic to match.
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
- How do we top that? We support your educational and career goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Lampert Lumber.
Lampert Lumber is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to being a welcoming workplace that includes partnering with individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences. This helps us hold our mission of being the Employer of Choice while providing our employees with the ability to build their career. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.