Bailey Lumber has been proudly serving Mississippi for over 70 years. We support the professional contractor and the home builder, providing product lines that cover all their lumber and building material needs. One of the primary reasons for our success is our team - we focus on hiring and retaining the best the market has to offer! Bailey Lumber is a division of US LBM Holdings.
Things you should know about working at Bailey Lumber:
- We are all about teamwork! All positions are hands on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other. We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere, this is not a suit and tie environment.
- We work hard. We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
How you will spend your days as a CDL Driver:
- Daily inspections of Tractor and trailers
- Inspect and secure load
- Deliver materials in a safe and timely manner
- Upon arrival at destination unstrap load and verify material delivered
- Assist in loading of store transfers
- On return to yard submit paperwork and prepare for next run
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days of employment
- Monday - Friday schedule
- 401(k) with company match
- Closed holidays
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- We�ll support your educational and career goals with our continuous education programs
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
- Must have current class A driver�s license with current medical card
- Acceptable DMV report
- Lumber experience a plus
- Able to lift up to 60lbs
- Experience with flatbed trailers
If you are a motivated individual looking to join a great team, we hope to hear from you soon!