Consider a Career at MTM
From entry level customer service positions, to challenging technology and leadership roles, MTM offers a wealth of employment opportunities. Our corporate culture promotes healthy living, excellent work-home life balance, and strategic career advancement opportunities in a rewarding work environment where you will make a positive impact in your community and beyond. In particular, MTM is committed to providing physical activity and wellness opportunities for our employees, and we have been recognized as a Gold Level Recipient of the American Heart Association’s Fit-Friendly Worksites Recognition program. As an employer, MTM offers excellent benefits and welcomes diversity; we are an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. We invite you to apply for any of our open positions and look forward to providing you an opportunity to develop your career as a member of our team. If you can't find what you are looking for, please check out our affiliate Ride Right for more opportunities.
We’re seeking Part-time, Transit Drivers for our Orange County, NY location. This position will be responsible for providing Non-Emergency Medical Transportation services in a reliable and safe manner, as well as ensure our customers receive the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism. This work is done in compliance with the procedures defined by the client and in conformance with company procedures.
This position is an MTM Transit position located at our Orange County, NY office.
- Provide safe and reliable transportation to customers
- Provide and demonstrate excellent defensive driving skills
- Provide excellent customer service to clients and customers
- Ensure on-time pick-up and drop off of customer
- Demonstrates understanding and sensitivity of the needs of older adults and individuals with disabilities
- Familiarity with the main roadways and major highways in the service area
- Ability to understand highway traffic signs, signals, maps, manifests, and schedules
- Ability to speak, read and write the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, dispatchers, passengers
- Complete thorough vehicle pre-trip, post-trip, and DVI inspections as required
- Familiarity of FTA and DOT regulations
- Complete paperwork as required
- Utilize tablets or electronic device as required
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Class C CDL or better with Passenger “P” Endorsement
- Clean MVR and background check
- Must have 5 years of driving experience
- Possess a continuously valid US driver’s license for the past two years, from date of issue
- Must be able to pass DOT physical and pre-employment drug/alcohol screening
- No suspensions, DUI, or More than 1 citation in the past 5 years and must pass criminal background investigation
- Must be able to work days and potentially weekends.
- Knowledge of Newburgh, New Windsor and Cornwall Areas
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Equal Opportunity Employer: MTM is an equal opportunity employer. MTM considers qualified candidates with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, State, and Federal law. If you are in need of accommodations, please contact People & Culture at (636) 561-5686 or email@example.com