Rosen Materials is a division of US LBM, a leading distributor of specialty building materials in the United States. With many locations strategically positioned in major metropolitan markets in the Southeast, Midwest & Southwest we service home builders and general contractors in many of the largest construction markets in the country.�We are seeking a CDL Driver with a Class A or B license to join our team at our Pensacola, FL location.
Drivers deliver materials to job sites, inspects and maintain truck, reports shortages and claims to the supervisor, and assists in loading and storing of materials.
This position is Monday through Friday and home every night. Ideal candidates will have a clean driving record, able to perform heavy lifting, and have good communication skills. If you're a hard worker that's versatile enough to learn our multiple types of vehicles, then we've got opportunities for you!
Things you should know about working at Rosen Materials:
- We are all about teamwork! All positions are hands on and we band together as needed.
- We support each other.
- We work hard. We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
How You Will Spend Your Days as a Driver:
- Prompt Attention � Courteous Service � Follow through with internal and external customers.
- Daily completion of deliveries and transfers
- Identify and implement ways to improve delivery service and efficiency
- Timely and accurately process all delivery related paperwork, forms and reporting
- See that all loads are checked for safety, accuracy, and paperwork is in order
- Practice safe work habits, identify and act on unsafe conditions
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
- Lumber or similar industry experience
- Valid CDL Class A or B license
- Good local geographic area knowledge
- Strong work ethic
Our positions offer:
- Health care benefits
- Full time, year-round position
- 401(k) with company match
- Closed holidays
- Paid time off
- We�ll support your educational and career goals with our continuing education programs
If you are a motivated individual looking to join a great team we hope to hear from you soon!