CDL TRUCK DRIVERS�� HOME DAILY!
Build your future as we build ours!
Founded in 1965, Universal Supply is a trusted resource for the professional home builder, re-modeler, and consumer of quality building supplies and services throughout New Jersey, southeastern Pennsylvania, northern Delaware, north and eastern Maryland, and central Connecticut.
While products are important, our success is due to our greatest asset, our people. Universal Supply�s team of dedicated professionals has expert knowledge of our products and our industry. This knowledge sets us apart and enables us to provide consistent, unsurpassed customer service. With relationships being the backbone of Universal Supply, we are excited to partner with our customers and focus on their success.
We recognize and appreciate the important role and contributions all our associates make to our daily business operations. To continue the commitment in servicing our customers, we are currently seeking CDL Drivers to join our Kimberton, PA team delivering and unloading building materials to our local and regional contractors and home owners.
Summary:� Commit to safe, service driven deliveries and maintain excellent relationships with our customers to provide them with an industry leading customer experience.� Support the Salisbury warehouse team with loading and unloading building materials when needed.
- Valid Class A or B CDL with clear driving record and medical card
- Valid Class B CDL with prior boom or moffett operation experience and certification highly desirable
- Minimum of 2 years� truck driving experience employed as a driver
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to frequently lift items up to 75 lbs. regularly and 100 lbs. on occasion
- Experience with forklifts
- Basic knowledge of building materials is a plus
- Commitment to working to our safety standards
- Pass background and drug testing
Driver Company Benefits
- Health Benefits available (medical/dental/vision/Rx/FSA)
- Paid time off and holidays
- 401K Retirement program with Company match
- Company paid Life Insurance, STD/LTD
- Competitive rates and Quarterly bonus program
- Monday � Friday schedules with occasional Saturday morning deliveries
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for interview based upon experience will be contacted.
It is Universal Supply Company�s policy not to discriminate against anyone because of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual identity and preference, marital status, disability, or national origin.� Discrimination is prohibited in promotions, transfers, demotions, rates of pay, selection for training, or in any forms of compensation.