Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc.Learn more atwww.aramark.comor connect with us onFacebookandTwitter.
Position Summary: The CDL Driver is responsible for driving a vehicle that requires a CDL to transport patrons and/or goods on site or to locations off property as business needs require. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Operates a company vehicle which may include a bus, shuttle van, or truck
- Responsible for the safe transportation of guest, employees, and/or goods
- Assist guests with inquiries about the property/area; facilitates guided tours where applicable
- Maintains cleanliness, fuels, and performs inspections on vehicle
- Adheres to policies and procedures regarding emergency and accident procedures and radio protocol
- Performs all job duties in a safe manner by adhering to all driving regulations, company safety policies and procedures, and DOT regulations
- Maintains a friendly, efficient, and positive attitude towards guests, clients, and co-workers
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Must possess a valid CDL
- Previous experience as a CDL driver preferred
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have the ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Complies with all Aramark Driver policies and DOT regulations
- In addition to delivering meals to various facilities, runs errands, helps shop special items and work in the kitchen during production of meals as well.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran