Univeral Supply, a Division of USLBM Is Seeking a CDL Driver for Our Yeadon, PA Location. This is an excellent opportunity for a hardworking, dedicated and continuous improvement-minded leader for an opportunity to impact the performance of an already solid company.
What you should know about working at Universal Supply:
- We�re all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the communities where we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
- We�re built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition they came to work.
How you will spend your day as a CDL Boom Driver:
- Delivers and unloads materials to customers� satisfaction
- Prepares DOT required log of time on duty and driving
- Organizes and secures load
- Assists forklift operators when loading
- Completes daily equipment pre-inspection
- May also operate articulated boom, knuckle boom, conveyor, or cable over sheave
We want you to build your career with us! Can you check all of these boxes?
CDL Boom Driver Requirements:
- Experience. 1 year CDL Experience operating a boom (Required)
- Skills. Moffett experience (Preferred)
- Guidelines. Follows guidelines established by the Department of Transportation.
- Certification. Boom Certification.
- Physical. Ability to bend, twist and squat. Ability to work in a variety of weather conditions.
- Heavy Lifting. Ability to lift up to 100lbs throughout the work shift.
- Teamwork. Ability to work as a team and help motivate others.
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
- How do we top that? We support your educational and career goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Universal Supply.
Universal Supply is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to being a welcoming workplace that includes partnering with individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences. This helps us hold our mission of being the Employer of Choice while providing our employees with the ability to build their career. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.