Our Des Moines, WA (Seattle) location hosts a busy Parts, Service, and Leasing & Rental operations. Our Service Department is seeking a CDL- Class B licensed Pickup and Delivery Driver, comfortable on all transmission types- who will transport equipment to and from our customers. We are seeking a self-motivated individual who will represent TEC positively to our customers when picking up and delivering customer equipment.
- Pick up equipment from customers and bring to Service department. Deliver repaired equipment to customers when ready.
- Interact with customers in professional and service-oriented manner.
- Complete pickup and deliveries efficiently, safely, and in compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Maintain all CDL and insurability requirements throughout employment.
- Move trucks in parking lot as directed and help keep parking lot neat and orderly (e.g. remove junk parts and place in dumpster, move objects with fork lift, etc.)
- During downtime, assist Service Department with tasks as needed or directed.
- Valid CDL B license, must be licensed to drive automatic and manual
- Class A license to haul trailers is a plus but not required
- Minimum 3 years of related experience
- Thorough knowledge of and ability to follow all DOT regulations
- Professional demeanor and customer service oriented
- Ability to meet physical demands of the job in safe and alert manner at all times
TEC Equipment is the West's leading full-service, heavy-duty truck and trailer dealership, with over 1,200 employees in 28 locations in Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, and Arizona. Since our humble beginnings in 1976, we continue to be family-owned and operated.
We believe our employees deserve a safe work environment. All offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check. Employment for positions that require driving is contingent upon passing MVR record check and being insurable by our auto insurance policy. Employment for Department of Transportation-regulated positions is also contingent on passing applicable regulatory screens.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.