$23.02/hr starting monthly pay raises after 1 year.
1-2 overnights a week required. Routes to Minneapolis/St. Paul, Kansas City, Albuquerque, Salt Lake City, and Phoenix
Mountain Driving Experience Preferred!!
Overtime is available to meet customer needs
Competitive Pay and Benefits!
Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit Available
Safety Bonuses offered quarterly (restriction apply)
Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision Coverage
401K with employer match and profit sharing
Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
Increased earning potential after one year of employment
All equipment is 2017 or newer
All drivers receive their own fuel card
All drivers are provided uniforms and work boots
Insures all cargo is loaded, checked, and safely secured during transit.
Acquires all proper signatures on shipping/receiving documents.
Accurately complete vehicle inspection sheets, fuel consumption logs, daily log sheets, bills of lading, vehicle trip records, and expense reports.
Maintain general cleanliness and basic preventative maintenance of vehicles.
Strict adherence to all state and federal DOT regulations.
Other duties as assigned
CTDI is a large scale logistics repair and engineering company that services the country’s largest telecommunications and cable providers. CTDI has over 7,000 FT US Employees in over 58 world class US Operations. CTDI also has a global footprint with more than 16,500 employees worldwide.
- Shift flexibility with the ability to perform overnight trips 1-2 nights per week.
- Mountain driving experience preferred!
- Ability to lift up to 85 pounds.
- Excellent communication skills with a professional representation of the company.
- Must be able to obtain a DOT medical card and maintain a complete US DOT driver qualification file.
- Valid state-issued Class A CDL driver''s license.
- 3 years recent commercial delivery-driving experience.
- Excellent driving record.