CDL TRUCK DRIVER
The CDL Truck Driver will be primarily responsible for driving a company owned 53-foot trailer as well as other company vehicles for pick-up and delivery. In addition, he/she will support the Shipping and Receiving department with various projects determined by the Logistics Manager.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Drive company owned 53-foot trailer to perform deliveries with a 100-mile radius
- Occasionally perform OTR deliveries
- Perform routine checks of all truck lights, oils and lubrication, tires, straps, and clamping devices for safety purposes
- Drive other company owned vehicles for local pick-ups and deliveries
- Assist Shipping and Receiving personnel as directed on work order assignments and provide backup support to Shipping/Receiving.
- Interact with internal PPS teams and/or facilities for the purpose of coordinating deliveries/pick-ups
- Perform job tasks and responsibilities in full adherence to safety and environmental requirements
- Must have a Class A truck license
- Minimum of 2 years of truck driving
- Clean driving record
- General warehouse and/or shipping/receiving experience
- High school diploma or equivalent