PROVIDING A PROFESSIONAL DRIVING ENVIRONMENT FOR OVER 60 YEARS.
Transportation of refined petroleum products in bulk, i.e. gasoline, diesel fuel, etc.
Industry Competitive Pay
Paid Vacation and Holidays
Family College Tuition Assistance
Driver Retention Bonus
Paid Training Programs
Paid Certification Programs
Limited Long Runs
1. At least 8 months driving experience within the last 24 months of employment driving a truck tractor semi-trailer or the equivalent.
2. 24 months of driving experience within the last 48 months of employment driving a truck tractor semi-trailer or the equivalent.
3. Approved CDL Training schools within the last 90 days.
4. Class A CDL with Tanker and X endorsements (Haz-mat) required.
5. Minimum Age: 23
Coastal Transport Co., Inc.
Positions available within Arizona, California, New Mexico and Texas.
- Employee Referral Program
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Military Leave
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Prescription Drug Coverage