Cell and Molecular Biologist
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Cell and Molecular Biologist for our client in Andover, MA.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This position is responsible for the creation and verification of complex mammalian DNA expression vectors, as well as generation and characterization of genetically engineered mammalian cell lines.
- The successful applicant will have experience in general molecular biology techniques, (ex. PCR, Gateway Cloning, Gibson assembly) and mammalian cell culture techniques, with a focus on CRISPR mediated mammalian cell engineering.
- Attention to detail, as well as working in a team environment are critical to the position.
- A working knowledge of mammalian cell biology techniques is also preferred.
- 0-3 years experience are required minimally.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact Jane Bautista at Jane@eclaro.com or at (201) 285-8622 and/or at https://www.linkedin.com/in/froilyn-jane-bautista-88751612a
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.