Results Transformation Center (RTC) has 11 fitness facilities throughout Northern California and Nevada that focuses on transforming people's lives physically and mentally through exercise and nutrition. RTC has changed the lives of thousands of people through its highly effective weight-loss and fat-loss programs that provide extraordinary fun workouts and an amazing support system. RTC also provides a fun and unique environment that keeps clients happy and engaged.
Center Community Success Director
Location: Northern California/Nevada
Status: Full-Time; benefit eligible after 90 days
Salary: Starting at $18/hour plus commission
The Center Community Success Director is a customer service sales & leadership role. This role will require you to be responsible for all day-to-day duties in the customer service, sales and productivity. This role will entail implementing the Company's policies, procedures and strategic plan at the center level.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Managing all aspects of the client and center success which include but not limited to
- Responsible for creating a monthly, weekly, and daily action plan to meet customer service and productivity goals.
- Possesses a "Make it Happen" Attitude
- Participate and mentor in team/staff meetings to assure customer service and sales training, client scenario role playing product, and compliance training.
- Engage and collaborate with Regional Community Success Director and all levels of the team to be sure company goals and direction are implemented.
- Create and post videos on Results Transformation Center social page to inspire and build team members.
- Engage and connect with our team and community via Slack, Facebook and in-person programs
- Know and remember all members names; be the Mayor!
- Complete daily and weekly walkthroughs so that a safe and clean center is maintained at all times. Promptly report any break fix items via submission process.
- Follow SOP to order supplies as needed at center.
- Assist with special events and projects, including but not limited to Challenge events.
- Attend and be present at Challenge events including: Kick-off & Final Weigh Out.
- Manage multiple email accounts and reply within company standards.
- Follow up on safety incident reports, customer complaints and escalations as required.
- Previous sales experience required, Sales in Fitness preferred
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Past experience in team and culture building preferred.
- Past experience in helping clients achieve Health and Fitness goals preferred.
- Proven ability to accomplish tasks without constant supervision.
- Proven ability to deliver high quality customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience with public speaking preferred.
- Must be enthusiastic about interacting with people and helping them on their path to wellness.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions Environment
The physical demands and work environment described below must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Extended periods of sitting, standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift.
Equal Employment Opportunity
RTC is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities to individuals regardless of race, color, religious creed, sex, marital status, age, national origin, veteran status, physical or mental handicap or disability, genetic characteristic, medical condition or ancestry. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the RTC and all terms and conditions of employment.