Your engaging personality is attractive to customers.
And your instinctive tenacity is definitely attractive to us.
- 1-3 years’ experience in financial services (outbound calling experience preferred)
- Related sales or customer engagement experience desired
- Series 7 & 63 licenses required prior to hire
- Series 65 and/or 66 licenses required within 3 months of hire
- State registrations must be obtained within 3 months of hire
- PC/Windows skills a must
This Central Relationship Manager position needs exactly your kind of energy and drive. You will focus on engaging current and potential clients via phone and written correspondence. Working in partnership with a Financial Consultant, you will build the path to an enhanced client experience and drive asset development. You will also leverage monthly sales plays, discuss asset consolidations and execute sales interactions that advance the sales cycle. Ask us about our flexible work environment!
- An understanding of key economic indicators and interest rates as they impact equity, fixed income products and the financial markets
- Your excellent communication and interpersonal skills with clients, business partners, team and department
- Your ability to thrive in a fast-paced deadline environment
- A broad understanding of investment options for the high-net-worth client
- A comfort with making outbound calls
- You are key to the Fidelity relationship strategy
- Deepening client relationships through long term guidance
- Collaborating with the Relationship Manager team company wide
- Leading the client contact strategy
- Creating long lasting meaningful relationships with clients
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Fidelity Investments is committed to delivering the best customer experience in the financial services industry. We help millions of people save and invest through personal investment accounts and workplace savings plans. Our associates build long-term relationships with our customers, helping them navigate our full range of investor products and services, including one-on-one investment guidance, wealth management, retirement planning, income strategies, and college planning services, as well as integrated employee benefits solutions.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.