Areyou passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCAHealthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity.We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Central Sterile Tech today with DoctorsHospital.
We are committedto providing our employees with the support they need. At Doctors Hospital we offer an array of medical, dental, and visionpackages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package trulycustomizable to you and your family needs. Some of our uniquebenefits we offer include:
- TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Ourteams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Sterile Processing Tech where your passion for creatingpositive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for thewell-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want yourknowledge and expertise!
The SterileProcessing Technician has the primary responsibility of processing and maintainingquality control of surgical instruments, and the monitoring ofsterilization/decontamination equipment used in Surgical Services. The SterileProcessing Technician is also responsible for cleaning and disinfectingequipment and supplies that are used throughout the hospital. The positionrequires a thorough knowledge of surgical instrumentation/equipmentdecontamination, sterilization principles and practices, instrument trayassembly and inventory control.
What you will do in this role:
- Youwill provide hospital departments, including but not limited to, the OR, the EmergencyRoom and Labor and Delivery, with sterile instruments and trays in accordance withdepartmental policies and procedures
- You will properly decontaminate, clean, inspect, assemble,package, sterilize, store, distribute and document reusable surgical instrumentsand equipment according to established procedures
- Youwill collect soiled equipment from nursing units and deliver to thedecontamination area
- You will be responsible for the ordering of supplies and instrumentsand pulling of cases
- Youwill be required to keep accurate and legible records
- You will be required to transport patients as needed
- Youwill replenish carts as needed