Doyou have the career opportunities as a Central Sterile Technician you want inyour current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join MenorahMedical Center afacility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare servicesHCA Healthcare.
At MMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety ofcomprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some uniquebenefits including:
- TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Great healthcare starts withcompassion.
Ourteams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a SterileProcessing Tech where your passion for creating positive patient interactionsare valued? If you are dedicated tocaring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. Wewant your knowledge and expertise!
A Sterile Processing Technician worksto prepare, sterilize, install, assemble, or clean all laboratory or healthcareequipment required for surgeries, examinations, and medical procedures.The Sterile Processing Technician ensuresequipment, instruments, and supplies can be reused safely to preventinfections.
- The culture throughout the entire hospital is team and patient focused.
- Everyone on the team is motivated and leadership is committed to mentoring through career mapping for educational and personal success.
- Under the supervision of the OR Nurse Manager andthe guidance and direction of the Charge Nurse for surgery systems, the Central Sterile Technician performs critical functions associated withinstrument decontamination, inspection, assembly, packaging, and sterilization.