At MemorialCare Health System, we believe in providing extraordinary healthcare to our communities and an exceptional working environment for our employees. Memorial Care stands for excellence in Healthcare. Across our family of medical centers, we support each one of our bright, talented employees in reaching the highest levels of professional development, contribution, collaboration and accountability. Whatever your role and whatever expertise you bring, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your full potential in an environment of respect, innovation and teamwork.
The Central Supply Technician is responsible for issuing and delivering supplies to all areas and departments and picking up and decontaminated patient care equipment. Responsibilities include Central Supply stock replenishment, par stock replenishment and data entry.
- Maintains inventory of supplies and equipment and stores and stocks all instruments and supplies.
- Processes supplemental orders for items at critical levels and picks supplies from inventory based on generated pick lists.
- Audits system generated conformations and maintains a clean environment. Rotates supplies as they are put in Pyxis, par cart or back into department inventory.
- Flags items soon to expire. Removes any items from Pyxis, par carts or department inventory that will expire within 30 days.
- Delivers supplies to all areas and departments and picks up decontaminated patient care equipment.
- Verifies packing slips versus items received and stocks Pyxis and par carts. Processes department and vendor returns and overstock.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Scheduling will primarily be weekends, with the potential for additional hours based on availability.
- 1 year experience in Central Supply or related field, with basic product knowledge, distribution par level cart techniques and warehousing procedures preferred.
- CRCST (certified Registered Central Supply Technician) or medical terminology preferred.