Provide a summary of the position describing the primary objective of the position (e.g. Why does the position exist).
This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center. It is expected that the employee demonstrates behavior consistent with our Core Values ' Accountability, Best Practices, Compassion and Synergy. The employee shall support Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center's strategic plan and participate in, and advocate performance improvement and patient safety activities.
Provides Orange Coast Memorial with Supply Chain Management through efficient inventory control and management of supply rooms and areas throughout the facility.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job
1. Maintain Central Supply Stores area through effective inventory control practices.
2. Manage supply inventory on clinical units
3. Coordinate Specialty Bed and Wound VAC Rentals
4. Maintain Emergency Cart Fleet
5. Process medical equipment (IV pumps, feeding pumps, sequentials, etc.)
6. Ability to be at work and be on time
7. Ability to follow company policies, procedures and directives
8. Ability to interact in a positive and constructive manner
9. Ability to prioritize and multitask Minimum Requirements:
? Prior experience with stocking, inventory control and delivery systems.
? One (1) year materials management or environmental services experience in acute care or related field desired.