Certified Aerobics Instructor - Texas Health Huguley- operated as joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth
Location Address: 11801 South Fwy., Burleson, TX 76028
PRN, as needed
Top Reasons to Work At Texas Health Huguley, Burleson, TX
- Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
- Award winning facility and departments including “Great Place to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review and Gallup.
- Work with the latest technology and top experts including “Daisy Award” recipients while on the way to Magnet status—2020.
- Amazing medical benefits through Aetna plus an onsite full-service fitness center.
- Growth opportunities designed for each employee.
- Located about 10 minutes from downtown Fort Worth and near TCU in the award-winning school district, Burleson ISD which also provides a low-cost of living.
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Is responsible for maintaining the aerobics/arthritis class schedule (which meets for one hour) to meet the members' needs.
- Responsible to select music and coordinate with routines prior to class time.
- Participates in education program "Instructor Maintenance."
- Keeps up current CPR and first aid skills.
- Follows AFAA's Basic Exercise Standards and Guidelines.
What You Will Need:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of one month experience in the Fitness Industry.
- Certification from Nationally recognized organization required for advance instruction.
- BLS from American Heart Association or Red Cross required.
Responsible for conducting aerobics/arthritis classes.