Briotix Health, a growing and successful sports medicine and ergonomic-coaching company, is currently seeking exceptional healthcare professionals to provide care within OSHA-first aid standards at client site in Middle River, MD. Briotix Health professionals will provide mentoring and paid training to support your success.
If you are an exceptional healthcare professional, one who values a supportive work environment where you can change the lives of the individuals you work with while achieving your career and financial goals, then we may be a great match for you!
Core Job Duties:
- Provide education and training for individuals focused on injury prevention
- Provide onsite care and management of work and non-work-related discomforts and illnesses
- Evaluate client-site employees as needed with ergonomic screens and musculoskeletal assessments
- Document interactions and other pertinent information using our web-based system
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Athletic Training, Kinesiology, Exercise Physiology, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, or related field
- Minimum: Associates degree and certification as a Physical Therapy Assistant or Occupational Therapy Assistant with 2 years of experience
- Experience with musculoskeletal injury care is a plus
- Must have appropriate certifications and/or state license by employee start date
- 1-2 years of industrial / occupational experience in injury prevention or ergonomics
Key Words: industrial medicine, ergonomics, body mechanics, occupational health, healthcare, industrial sports medicine, athletic trainer, occupational therapist, physical therapist, kinesiologist, exercise physiologist, physical therapy assistant, occupational therapy assistant, safety, industrial ergonomics, office ergonomics, health & wellness, injury prevention, behavioral ergonomics and coaching, certified personal trainer, paramedic, EMT