Certified Caregiver – Grow your career with MERRILL GARDENS!!
Merrill Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a proud history of success is currently hiring a Certified Caregiver at Sheldon Park in Eugene, Oregon. Apply now to join one of the most respected senior living operators in the country!
Yes You Can have a meaningful Career!
Watch This! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfHJiSZrqjg&t=24s
$500 Sign On Bonus after 90 days of employment with Merrill Gardens!
We offer our employees:
- Highly Competitive pay!
- Benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with generous company match, vacation & sick time, holidays, and more!!!
- Free Daily Meals!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for advancement! Yes, you CAN grow your career
If you are someone with:
- Current caregiver training/certification as specified by state agency or the ability to obtain
- CNA license and previous experience as a caregiver
- Ability to obtain first aid/CPR certification within 30 days of employment
We want to talk with you!
Consider applying to become a Certified Caregiver with Merrill Gardens!
Our Certified Caregiver are Responsible for:
- Assisting residents with activities of daily living including dressing, bathing, meals, laundry and general care.
- Managing medication as allowed by the state, and completing daily progress reports of services provided.
We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work two years in a row 2018 and 2019 - ranked in the top tier in the country for exceptional workplaces!
Merrill Gardens was recognized as 2016 Family Business of the Year!
Our mission is to provide an inspiring environment for our residents, families, and team members where every life is defined by the possibilities.
If you are a team focused individual with a deep commitment to customer service, please start the online application process to become part of the Merrill family!
Merrill Gardens is an Equal Opportunity EmployerJB.0.00.LN