%243,000.00 Sign On Bonus Available (1 year of experience required)
Are you looking for a company that places integrity over their bottom line? Here at HCA, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
At HCA, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital is a 211-bed facility serving Southern Kentucky and surrounding areas. Recognized by the Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures®, TriStar Greenview is a national leader in providing quality healthcare. TriStar Greenview offers emergency care, cardiology, orthopedics, neurology, and surgical services. Home of Kentucky's first CardioMEMS™ HF System, TriStar Greenview provides state-of-the-art cardiac care to patients managing heartfailure. The facility is also an Accredited Chest Pain Center and a Certified Primary Stroke Center.
Shift: Full-Time, Evenings, 5 days per week, 3:00 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. + Rotating Weekend and Weekday Call
The Sterile Processing Technician is an individual who, after comprehensive training, is qualified to prepare sterile supplies from decontamination, assembling, packaging, sterilization and storage of instruments, stock supplies and prepares equipment for use in surgery and other areas of the hospital. The Sterile Processing Technician supports the hospital mission, values and visions.
The Sterile Processing Technician is responsible for the preparation of sterile supplies, instruments and equipment. Job tasks and responsibilities include:
- Provides a safe environment for patient, visitor and employees through identifying/correcting/reporting health and safety hazards.
- Prepares instruments and supplies through cleaning, packing, sterilizing and storing procedures.
- Understands principles of sterilization techniques and operates sterilization equipment.
- Decontamination of instruments, assembly, and set up of instruments and instrument trays
- Able to work quickly and efficiently to turn and process instrumentation when dictated by surgery schedule
- Anticipates instrument/equipment needs of surgery schedule
- Assists in departmental cost containment efforts.
- Performs equipment distribution and routing cleaning and maintenance.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- Orients and mentors new staff members and students.
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER’s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health’s top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.