We Are Disrupting The Lending Industry!
Vylla Loan, a leading digital lending platform, is adding Certified Home Specialists at our Aliso Viejo, CA center. If you are driven, have the will to win, and want to be part of redefining the mortgage and real estate industry, we want you on our team!
The Certified Home Specialist is a subject matter expert in the mortgage and real estate industries, responsible for advising customers on options regarding home purchase, obtaining a new mortgage or refinancing an existing mortgage, title, and escrow. In this position you will go above and beyond to meet your client’s needs by providing a world class client experience and serving as the single point of contact throughout the entire home buying and lending process. You will maintain and build trustworthy relationships with clients while focusing on driving conversion rates and creating cross-selling opportunities. This position will primarily take inbound “warm” call transfers, but will also be responsible for making some outbound calls.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the single point of contact throughout the home buying and lending process to achieve a successful transaction and create customer loyalty.
- Provide an extraordinary experience to clients by regularly following up, communicating proactively, keeping transactions moving smoothly, and meeting target dates.
- Explain to our customers the products we offer, including mortgage, real estate, title, and settlement.
- Deepen customer relationships by educating and informing customers throughout the process and presenting relevant products at the appropriate time.
- Proactively maintain a trustworthy relationship with clients while focusing on driving conversion rates and creating cross-selling opportunities.
- Identify any challenges associated with a transaction, communicate actionable solutions to the client, and work with all parties involved to ensure a resolution.
- Manage the loan process in compliance with the Company’s guidelines, applicable state and federal regulations, and investor requirements.
- Follow up with clients regarding documents that were submitted for review, analyze credit reports, income documents and further research as required.
- Work in a team environment with Vylla Customer Success Representatives, Loan Processors, Real Estate Agents, and Title and Escrow Representatives; may work with employees in other business units to facilitate the home buying and lending processes.
- Maintain in depth knowledge of all Vylla products in order to provide the highest levels of service for our clients.
- Capture revenue opportunities through identifying and facilitating the placement of relevant products the Company offers.
- Refer pre-qualified clients to Real Estate agents.
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- Customer focused. You’re a charismatic person who takes pride in great customer service.
- Thoughtful and Perceptive. You like to come up with new ideas, and can focus on both the minor details and big picture.
- Ambitious and Driven. You have a competitive spirit to be #1, and love exceeding goals to achieve success.
What You Will Need:
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience required; College degree preferred
- 1-3 or more years’ experience in mortgage lending preferred
- Must have a current Mortgage Loan Originator License from NMLS and Safe Act/MLO certification
- Experience with FHA and conventional loans
- EEO/AAP Employer