ABOUT WELLSPACE SF
Wellspace is a female founded, integrative practice of licensed psychotherapists, certified coaches, and holistic health practitioners dedicated to a common goal: guiding, inspiring, and empowering individuals to live authentic, happy, and healthy lives. From navigating personal and professional roadblocks, to achieving optimal health and wellness, our mission is to provide individualized and innovative support centered on the whole person. Headquartered in the Historic Flood Building in downtown San Francisco, we are known for our exceptional client service, collaborative team approach, and warm and knowledgeable practitioners and provide high-quality, private-pay services to adolescent, adult, and corporate clients.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a Certified Life + Career/Leadership Coach to join our growing team. The right candidate is someone interested in working within a group/private practice environment, but does not want to deal with the expenses or administrative aspects running their own business. Wellspace provides the referrals, marketing efforts, full-time administrative support, weekly consultation opportunities, and a beautifully furnished office space. This allows you (the coach) to focus solely on what you do best - providing excellent service and growth opportunities for your clients!
The position is an excellent fit for a someone with a flexible schedule and who is comfortable working part-time while building up a full caseload of private pay clients. We are asking for an initial 15 hour per week commitment with the ability for increased hours (up to full-time) as your caseload grows. The position also requires availability during peak client times (at least 2 evenings a week).
*This is an employee position (not an independent contractor position) and is not appropriate for someone concurrently working in their own private coaching business. Additionally, please do not apply if you do not reside in the Bay Area or are not willing to commute into downtown San Francisco at least twice a week (once we return to in-person coaching sessions). We have a close-knit team culture and enjoy working together in the office!
- Conduct individual and corporate coaching sessions. *Due to COVID-19, all sessions are currently held virtually. However, we plan to return to in-person sessions when deemed safe for our clients and practitioners. Candidates must be able and willing to conduct coaching sessions in-person in our downtown SF offices as soon as our return takes place.
- Assist clients with identifying, clarifying, and creating individualized goals and support personal growth and behavior modification to achieve set goals.
- Develop action plans related to client’s goals. Assist with client productivity and accountability during and between sessions and track progress along the way.
- Career + leadership coaching expertise (in addition to life coaching) strongly desired: Assist clients with exploring new career opportunities, navigating career transitions, developing leadership skills, negotiating salary, etc.
- Develop coaching curriculum and leading workshops and/or coaching groups. Attending corporate functions as needed.
- Follow all clinic protocols and participating in Tuesday team meetings.
- Regular completion of session notes. Perform administrative and marketing functions consistent with the needs of the practice.
OUR IDEAL APPLICANT
- Completion of an Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP) with supervised coaching hours.
- 1-2 years experience working within a life/career coaching capacity OR ICF Certification at ACC, PCC or MCC level
- Strong rapport building with clients to facilitate their engagement in the coaching process over time.
- Proficiency in assessment tools (ie: StrengthsFinder, DISC, 360, Emotional Intelligence, Myers-Briggs, ELI, Enneagram).
- Knowledge of basic positive psychology and neuroscience principles.
- Experience working with corporate clients and within the startup/tech sector and experience working with young professionals (Gen Z, Millennials).
- Proficiency in the use of modern technology (i.e. virtual coaching platforms, smart phones, electronic medical records, online scheduling, and billing platforms).
- Capable of maintaining accurate and timely documentation of services provided.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a collaborative team.
- Tech savvy. Proficient in the use of modern technology.
- A strong desire to contribute and work as a team member in an interactive, multidisciplinary practice.
- A positive attitude, a growth mindset, and a good sense of humor will get you bonus points too :)
Besides our supportive, fun, and collaborative team culture, Wellspace provides...
- Competitive compensation
- Dedicated in-house administrative and marketing support
- Elective medical, dental, and vision coverage + HSA option
- 401K with company matching
- Commuter benefits
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Professional growth opportunities including ongoing peer consultation groups, trainings, and ability to lead workshops, groups, and more.
- Monthly bonus program
- Paid sick/self-care time
- A beautiful, modern office environment in the heart of SF
- Culture-building staff events, retreats, and annual holiday party
- Opportunities for growth and personal impact within a rapidly growing company
Compensation: Fee-for-service. Range from $83.25 - $150.75 per client session depending on experience, training, and part vs. full time. Bonus and benefits eligibility following six months of employment.
Wellspace is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive workforce, and is always looking to further diversify our team. Applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard for age, race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, parental status, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other distinguishing characteristic of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN OUR COMPANY AND LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!