When it comes to working in healthcare, the grass isn't greener -it's Tan-ner! With so many choices of places to work, why not be part of the clinic with a 110-year tradition of caring for our patients and our employees. Tanner Clinic hires kind, warm, positive individuals whose very nature is service-oriented and who enjoy working with people in a professional atmosphere.
Description:Certified Medical Assistant needed for Allergypractice inMurray, Utah. Shifts will vary, Monday through Thursday;7:30 AM to5:00 PM and Fridays;7:30 AM to12:00 noon. Approximately 25-29 hours per week.
- Ensure proper patient satisfaction by attending to their medical needs as determined by the attending physician.
- Assist physician in procedure room.
- Start IVs and administer medications.
- Assess patient and monitor vital signs during procedures.
- Obtain prior authorizations for prescriptions and procedures.
- Maintain strict patient, computer, and company confidentiality.
- Must have current CMA certification, preferance given to applicants who graduated from an accredited MA program.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with patients, physicians, and staff.
- Must be capable of handling multiple tasks effectively and able to maintain a professional demeanor during stressful situations.
- Demonstrate compassion and understanding for the patient and caring parties.
- Possess pleasant and effective written, verbal, and telephone communication skills.
- Knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT coding.
- Basic computer knowledge.