Dermatology Consultants, P.C. is seeking a full-time Certified Medical Assistant for our Atlanta (Buckhead) and Marietta (East Cobb) locations. We are searching for a candidate with a friendly demeanor, great attitude, and patient-focused work ethic. This position performs a wide variety of patient care activities including preparing patients for examination, set-up and assist physician for all medical and elective procedures. Candidates must have the ability to multitask, work well with others as part of a team, and be able to maintain a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program.
- High school diploma/GED equivalent
- Ability to accurately document patient information in accordance with organizational policies, regulations and procedures and HIPPA regulations.
- Must follow infection control and regulatory compliance guidelines.
- Must pass background screening.
- EMR knowledge (NexTech a plus!)
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Previous Medical Assistant experience Required
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work required in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of those assigned to this job.
Dermatology Consultants, P.C. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Dermatology Consultants, P.C. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by local, state or federal law.
COVID-19 notice: To keep our staff safe, we provide PPE daily.