Assists providers in the administration of patient care in assigned clinical areas. Assists with patient examinations, procedures, diagnostic studies, treatment, and dressing changes. Performs general administrative duties in accordance with Joint Commission, CLIA, NCQA and government standards, as well as company policies and procedures.
- Graduate of an approved Medical Assistant program.
- CMA (Certified Medical Assistant)
- One year related work experience in a medical office.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
- CMA (Certified Medical Assistant) – required within 6 months from hire, if hired after 2012.