We are an internationally recognized fertility clinic comprised offive physicians sub-specialized in Reproductive Endocrinology, cutting-edge Embryologists, board-certified Genetic Counselors, and a team of very talented clinicians and administrators seeking aCertified Medical Assistant to join the Clinical and Surgical Teams at our Bellevue, Washington location.
- Verifying patient information and recording pertinent medical data
- Measuring vital signs
- Ensuring accurate patient flow
- Assisting in patient care
- Completes diagnostic coding and procedure coding
- Preparing patients for minor procedures
- Injection education and instruction
- Medication education and instruction
- Practice Phlebotomy
- Counseling patient by transmitting practitioner's orders
- Surgery Scheduling
- Maintain inventory of clinical and surgical supplies
- Completing test requisitions and imaging orders
- Maintaining equipment and performing preventative maintenance
- Cleaning and maintaining clinical instruments
- Processing medical records
- Processing Prior Authorizations
- Participate in educational opportunities to update job knowledge
- Adheres to professional standards, policies and procedures, federal and state requirements
- Appropriately use relative computer applications
- Process prescription refill requests
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Valid BLS/CPR Card
- Completion of a Medical Assistant course accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) or Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) or other recognized regional or national accreditation board; OR equivalent education/experience.
- Must be Washington State Medical Assistant-Certified or achieve this designation during the probationary period.
- Encompass essential medical knowledge and terminology
- Strong Phlebotomy skills
- General knowledge of surgical practice and techniques
- Comprehensive understanding of aseptic technique
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Must be available to work both week days andweekends 6:30AM-4PM with some variation & holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer.ORM Fertilityprohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.