PrideStaff has clients in the area searching for experienced, proven individuals to assist with temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire positions. We are looking for people who are professional and who can represent any company well.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the enjoyment of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests. With PrideStaff, you will be treated fairly, with courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing and Recruiting agency that works for you!
- Welcomes and checks in patients.
- Answers the phones to mainly schedule appointments and occasionally to address questions.
- Uses the current electronic medical record system to make appointments, apply payments, scan documents, check in patients and prep the charts to ready for the providers.
- Maintains patients’ accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating financial and personal information.
- Accept copays and use credit card scanner; apply to patients’ charts.
- Work up the charts for the next day
- Balance money at the end of the day.
- Follows policies and procedures.
- Works as a team member with other front office staff.
- Must be able to multi-task and be accurate and efficient.
- Must be customer friendly.
- Must have previous experience in a medical office.
- Optimizes patients' satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Keeps patient appointments on the schedule and notifies provider of patient's arrival.
- Must have at least 2 years of recent and relevant experience as a medical receptionist.
- Must be able to check vitals and perform injections.
- Must have experience with medical insurance verification.
- Must have a recent stable work history working in a professional environment.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to navigate through computer software.
- Must be familiar with medical records and have the ability to file records
- Must have 6 months to a year of electronic medical records.
- Must be customer friendly with the ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Must be able to work Monday-Friday.