CSI Health is actively seeking a Certified Medical Assistant for our client located in the Burnsville, MN area.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
Shift: 40 hours between hours of
- M-F 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
- Sat 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Sun 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Duration: Contract through end of December 2018
Pay: Based on experience
The Medical Assistant role is an integral part of the clinic team. The role is responsible for providing a great first impression by greeting guests in a warm and friendly manner and working to reduce wait time and ensuring wait time expectations are accurate. The Medical Assistant will also ensure interior and exterior areas are neat and clean, maintain guest privacy (HIPAA) by protecting and appropriately disposing of personal health information (PHI).
- Assist practitioners during the guest visit by rooming the patient, collecting patient history and accurately collecting vital signs and specimens for simple tests.
- Preparing, administering and providing educational materials for vaccination services.
- Provide consistently high-quality medical services and experiences.
- Maintain clinical knowledge and counseling skills to deliver a genuine healthcare experience and improve health outcomes for guests.
- Multitask between the desk, waiting area and exam rooms.
- Quickly and courteously answer any phone calls; take messages and provide information as needed.
- Champion a culture of medical and business accountability, and communicate opportunities and recommendations to the provider
- Verifiable High School diploma or equivalent
- Verifiable and current Medical Assistant Certification