Certified Medical Assistant - Cardiology Office-7428-2667
Jackson Purchase Pine Lake Physician Prac
This is position is responsible for nursing care under the supervision of physicians and clinical service manager.
- Obtains, verifies, and records health history of patients.
- Gathers pertinent health data through physical assessments and biological samples.
- Collects specimens for laboratory analysis.
- Provided basic patient care as ordered. Administers medications and treatments as directed by provider.
- Documents care provided or procedures performed accurately on patient records.
- Assists other health care professionals in performing exams, diagnostic procedures and treatments, and minor surgical procedures.
- Adheres to infection control/safety guidelines and confidentiality guidelines practiced at JPMC.
- Participates in the development of the plan of care with other team members and safely implements that plan as directed by provider.
- Documents assessments, interventions, patient/family responses, medication dispenses/prescribed, and test results in medical records.
- Promotes wellness by providing patient education materials, communicating physician advice/instructions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Must be a Certified Medical Assistant. Previous experience preferred. Basic Life Support Certified from the American Heart Association required.
Basic required Skills include; organizational, customer relations, math, grammar/spelling, the ability to read, write, speak, and understand English, follow written and oral direction, computer training.
Job Please select a valid job field
Primary Location Kentucky-Mayfield
Work Schedule Day shift, 7-10 hr/shift, weekdays only