It takes the right balance of creativity, teamwork and grit to create change! Here at Dascena, we are building the next generation of precision medicine. We are committed to doing what is right and enhancing the health of all. Currently, our COVID-19 response efforts continue to strengthen with a team that is highly committed to action and resolve. Our mission is to minimize the spread of COVID-19 by opening accessible testing sites nationwide for everyone.
We are actively searching for a dynamic and driven individual to join the fight against COVID-19. The Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) will conduct all activities related to screening patients for COVID-19 at collection site(s) throughout the area.
- Facilitate the collection of COVID-19 samples at a local testing site(s).
- Provide guidance to patients self performing nasals swabs.
- Assess the condition of patients to provide guidance and medical advice.
- Guarantee the accuracy of paperwork submitted by patients.
- Ensure that the testing site is fully compliant with health and safety requirements.
- CMA-AAMâ€“ Certified Medical Assistant from the American Association of Medical Assistants.
- At least six months of experience is required.
- Experience administering Covid-19 testing is desirable.
- Familiarity with Covid-19 safety protocols.
- Valid Driverâ€™s License/State I.D.
- CPR/BLS certification.
- Passing a background check and completion of some training requirements.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- To build a diverse workforce, Dascena encourages applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans, and women. Dascena is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
**Must be legally authorized to work in the US**
Powered by JazzHR