Certified Medical Assistant AdventHealth Hendersonville
Location Address: Multiple AdventHealth Locations Including the Float Pool
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Hendersonville
- Community Involvement
- Located in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina
- Great Benefits
- Co-workers that feel like family
- Faith Based
Full Time and PRN/Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Provide patient care in the office setting.
- Provide care that meets the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care.
- Provide care that reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse and/or Physician.
- Maintain regulatory requirements, nursing and office policies, procedures and standards.
- Ability to assist nursing and medical staff with routine examinations and patient treatments. This includes neonate, pediatric, adolescent and geriatric patients and the general patient population.
What You Will Need:
- High school graduate or equivalent required
- Certification as Medical Assistant.
- One-year medical office experience preferred.
- Completion of venipuncture class preferred.
Provide patient care in the office setting, meeting the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care